10-Minute Workouts that Work
May 15, 2012 By
Bikini season is right around the corner, and if you don’t have the time to work out you may be panicking – don’t! Here are two easy, 10-minute workouts you can squeeze in anytime to get yourself beach ready.
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs at varying paces for 2 minutes.
- Do jumping jacks for 2 minutes.
- Jog in place for 3 minutes.
- Do regular or modified push-ups for 1 minute.
- Walk slowly to cool down for 2 minutes.
- Put on loud, upbeat music and dance around for 3 minutes (about the length of a normal song).
- Jump rope for 2 minutes.
- Skip (yes, just like when you were a kid) around the neighborhood or back in forth in a room for 2 minutes.
- Finish off with another 3-minute dance session.