Request Your Free Military Divorce Book Now!
It’s the only women’s only book about military divorce, and it’s full of up to date, Virginia specific information about what military servicemembers and military spouses can expect in Virginia divorce. (Hint: it’s different than civilian divorce, but you can’t get help from the JAG attorneys!)
It’s full of what you’ll need to know about Virginia divorce, with extra tips and tricks for your military divorce mixed in. Divorce is state-specific and constantly changing, so before you do anything else, request your copy! You’ll learn all about Virginia military divorces, including
- The types of divorce;
- How military assets, like TSP, BAH, SBP, re-enlistment bonuses, and more are divided;
- What happens to the military pension;
- How custody and visitation are handled (especially if you or your spouse are deployable or facing a PCS);
- What you need to do if you’re planning to live separate under the same roof; and
- The factors that affect whether you’ll receive spousal support; and
It’s free, so why not? It’ll help you begin to plan your first steps, too, so you’ll know whether you should call a lawyer, or whether you might prefer to handle it yourself. You’re definitely going to want to get your free copy first, before you call an attorney, sign an agreement, or make any plans.