What Every Virginia Woman Should Know About Divorce
In our most popular publication to date, we discuss the most important facts that every woman facing a Virginia divorce needs to know.
Divorce is state-specific and constantly changing, so before you do anything else, request your copy! You’ll learn all about Virginia divorces, including
- The difference between fault and no fault;
- How a Virginia divorce complaint works;
- What you need to do if you’re planning to live separate under the same roof;
- The factors that affect whether you’ll receive spousal support; and
- The different types of divorce.
It’s free, so why not? It’ll help you begin to plan your first steps, too, so you’ll know whether you should call a lawyer, or whether you might prefer to handle it yourself. You’re definitely going to want to get your free copy first, before you call an attorney, sign an agreement, or make any plans.