If you’re like most women, you’re probably wondering, “Do I even need to hire an attorney?” And, then, of course, “If so, whom?”
It’s a daunting prospect, and there’s a lot at stake, whether you’re facing a divorce, custody, or support case. You want to make sure you’re making the best decisions for you and your family, and you know that a lot of that has to do with the decisions you make at the beginning of the process.
It’s not our goal to steer you in any particular direction; we just want to make sure that you have the best information possible to make a solid, informed decision. Whether you hire an attorney or not, you need to feel that your best interests are being protected.
Request a free copy of our book, “The Women’s Guide to Hiring an Outstanding Family Law Attorney” today. In it, you’ll learn all about:
- The questions you should be asking an attorney in an initial interview.
- How attorneys are ranked (so you can tell the good from the bad).
- Your divorce options (including do it yourself, in case you decide NOT to hire an attorney at all!)
- 6 easy ways to save money on your attorney’s fees.
- What your first steps should be!