I Have a Domestic Violence Emergency Where Can I Get Help?

1) If your or your children’s lives and safety are threatened – CALL 911.

2) If you live in Virginia Beach, call the Virginia Beach Domestic Violence Police Unit (M-F, 8 am – 12 midnight). You may want to go to a nearby shelter called the Samaritan House. Call (757) 631-0710.

3) If you live in Norfolk, call the Police Assisted Community Enforcement Department at (757) 664-6016.

4) If you live in Chesapeake or Portsmouth, go to a nearby shelter called the Hershelter. Call (757) 485-3384.