What isMonetary Transferin Separation Agreement?

Often times your husband may own an asset or business where you don’t really want the asset but you would want the money representing your share of the asset. Let’s assume that it’s a Marital Asset and you have a 50/50 interest. So you gonna ask for a Monetary Award meaning you are going to ask you husband to pay you cash for you half of investment. When you do that in a Separation Agreement, you need to take precautions..