Where can you find clear, unbiased, truthful answers to your divorce questions without paying huge legal fees up front?
If you’re a Virginia woman who is going through a divorce (or even just thinking about it), you need clear unbiased facts about the divorce process in Virginia before you make expensive mistakes. But, if you’re like many women going through divorce, your finances are likely stretched, and you are probably hesitant to meet with an attorney.
That’s why we offer low-cost monthly divorce seminars. Our Second Saturday monthly divorce seminar program has been providing Virginia women with the divorce facts they need for over 20 years, and offers in depth presentations on common divorce topics for significantly less than the cost of a one hour consultation with a moderately priced attorney.
During the seminar, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with one of our experienced divorce attorneys, as well as a therapist experienced in handling divorce-related issues. We’ll cover all sorts of important topics, including:
- What the grounds of divorce in Virginia are
- The difference between fault and no fault divorce
- How child support, custody, and visitation are determined
- How property is divided in Virginia
- How to determine whether you’ll receive spousal support
- The costs associated with divorce (including how to keep them down)
- The different types of divorce available (including do it yourself options!)
If you’re not sure yet what you’d like to do, sign up now to get a copy of our FREE informational white paper. Get the information you need to know to make the best choices for yourself and your future. Don’t be unprepared for your divorce, or settle for the short end of the stick when it comes to your separation agreement. Get your free white paper today and be sure to sign up for our next Second Saturday monthly divorce seminar, too!
The Friends Meeting House
1537 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Across from Hilltop East Shopping Center
Saturday Morning Event:
Tuesday Evening Event:
Hilton Garden Inn
180 Regal Way, Newport News, VA. 23602
- Second Saturday of every month at both locations – 8:30 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.
- Third Tuesday of every month at Beach location only – 6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
For more information please call the Divorce Seminar Hotline (757) 456-1574. The cost of the workshop is $50.00. No pre-registration is required. Questions are encouraged throughout the sessions.