Welcome to the Hofheimer Family Law Firm
Bring any documents that will help explain your options:
– pre-nuptial or separation agreements,
– any documents given to you by your husband,
– any papers you may have been served with,
– any court orders that may exist.
If child or spousal support is important to you
– bring your most recent pay stubs,
– your husband’s most recent pay stubs,
– tax returns, or
– any other relevant financial documents that you think are important.
The most important thing that we want you to bring is your list of questions.